Have you been struggling with conversions? Are you looking for ways to improve your Shopify website to create a better customer experience? Would you like to have a Shopify Expert help you? You found her - Mo Nelson!
Mo will review and analyze your Shopify website, Google Analytics account, Google Search Console account, and ROI Fusion (eCommerce analysis tool) to determine your business performance and create recommendations for improving the customer experience and increase your conversions.
After the assessment is complete, you will jump on a Zoom video call to discuss.
Let's get started!
Hi! Thank you for reaching out for help with improving your eCommerce business. ;)
I launched an apparel manufacturing business (manufactured tattoo cover-up sleeves for working professionals with tattoos) focused on selling online direct to consumers and wholesale accounts.
I built my company into 3 distinctly different and successful brands with different tribes, selling on different platforms, shipping worldwide and later sold the business.
Since then, I’ve become a Shopify Partner and Shopify Expert who has personally coached and consulted over 400+ entrepreneurs. I love helping my clients as they launch and grow their online business!
I’d be happy to help you!
Here are the steps in the process:
1. Once we receive payment for the eCommerce Review, we will submit a collaborator account request through our Shopify Partner account. You will need to approve the request so Mo can review your Shopify set up and settings.
4. Let us know when #2 and #3 above are complete.
5. Once Mo confirms she has access to the above accounts, she will add your project to her calendar to complete the review. The review will typically be completed within 7 days once she has the appropriate access to all accounts.
6. Once the review is complete, Mo will contact you to schedule your Zoom video call, where she will share her findings and recommendations.
7. During your Zoom video call, be sure to connect via your computer to make screen sharing easy. Get ready to take notes, ask questions and don't worry... you have the option of having the meeting recorded so you don't miss anything (sent to you before the end of the day)! ;)
After the Zoom video call, you can continue to work together with Mo on an hourly basis or sign up for a coaching/consulting monthly subscription (3 or 12 month option).